Company Liquidation Brisbane
Company Liquidation Brisbane is a provider of Company Liquidation guidance for people living in Brisbane and surrounding regions. Liquidation can be a confusing process and Company Liquidation Brisbane can help to clear up any of your uncertainties.
Liquidation is a process by which the affairs of a company are brought to an orderly end, with the assets and property of the company distributed to creditors in a fair and lawful manner. The process occurs because the company is insolvent and can’t meet all of its debts, or its members want the affairs of the company to be brought to an end.
Do you want a free initial consultation? Call 1300 60 70 60 today
There are a many reasons why directors place a company into liquidation. These reasons can include:
- The company is insolvent – i.e. is unable to pay its debts.
- Concern from directors about trading while insolvent.
- A company’s affairs cannot be formally ended without independent and qualified liquidators undertake the process.
- The Liquidation process protects the interests of creditors, directors and members while the company is being wound up.
- Liquidation can mean that you avoid possible criminal liability or other problems.
- To bring about closure.
Who can help you go through the process of liquidation? Company Liquidation Brisbane is a specialist firm offering liquidation services. We understand how confronting and foreign the concept of liquidation is, and as such, our team of registered liquidators make our advice and liquidation services available to you in your time of need.
For further information on liquidation procedures or to discuss whether you may need to liquidate, call our friendly and discrete team today. We will inform you of your rights and give you reassurance about the next steps for you.